Danielle Espinosa replied

241 weeks ago

Don't you think that giving preferential rules to bus drivers or taxi drivers or pedestrians is a bullshit? Why do people think they are more important than others? If you have no money and go by bus it doesn't mean you have more rights than Mercedes drivers. Can you imagine that my car was seized because I was driving on the bus lane?

TravisGriffith replied

241 weeks ago

Nuisance or not, but I had the same experience on the bus lane. I hurried to the airport and drove along the bus lane. So the cameras fixed the violation and police sent me a ticket. I ignored it and they sent the case to the court that obliged me to pay a fine 10 times bigger. I did't have the money so this company http://payday-loans-cash-advance.net/DC/ literally saved me back then, because otherwise the fine would have grown much bigger. Later I closed my loan but now I abide all traffic rules:-D

Mark Ultra replied

175 weeks ago

Es hängt alles vom Körper einer Person ab. Was für eine Person absolut sicher und geeignet ist, muss für eine andere Person nicht so sein. Wenn Sie möchten, können Sie versuchen, es zu bestellen kamagra online. Viel Glück Körper.
Please log in to post a reply.